Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring Detox


During this time of year it seems we all have the itch to do some Spring cleaning. Most of us take this to mean cleaning out closets, scrubbing nooks and crannies and clearing the cobwebs in our homes. Well, I have decided to take this tradition and apply it to myself. Don't get me wrong, I love my morning coffee and a glass (or two) of wine in the evenings, but seriously sometimes our livers need a break.

So for the next three weeks I will live as a saint. No coffee, alcohol, animal products of any kind and little to no sugar (fruit will be ok as well as the occasional piece of dark chocolate. I am only human after all.). For me the most difficult part will be giving up coffee and wine. Isn't that the most difficult for everyone!!

I will be posting my progress as well as recipes and helpful tips. Feel free to join me and follow along!

Peace Out,

Amber H.

No comments:

Post a Comment